Home Care Services include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Care (assistance with bathing, dressing, shaving, etc.)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Escort to Appointments, Shopping, etc.
- Respite Care
- Medication Prompting
In home care services are provided on an individual basis according to the needs of the consumer. Services are available on an hourly basis, from one hour a day up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Personal Assistance and Home Care Services are provided by staff members who:
- Are thoroughly trained to provide care in a safe, secure, and appropriate manner.
- Are screened for communicable diseases.
- Have had criminal background checks completed.
- Are bonded and insured.
- Have completed and passed competencies.